One Day Studio Flash & Creative Lighting Workshop
Learn how to take professional-looking photos with a hot-shoe mounted flash on & off camera.
- Use flash indoors and outdoors, as the main source of light and as fill flash
- Bounce flash in a variety of ways for softer, more flattering light
- Home studio set up and advice
- Control the exposure of your subjects and their background separately
- Manage your subjects for the most natural-looking images
- Use your flash off-camera to model your subject and replicate studio lighting.
- Introduction to multi-flash setups
- Flash & Food photography, an introduction to photographing food with flash.